1) The Bible to be the inspired, inerrant Word of God. We use only the King James Version of the Bible as we believe it is the preserved Word of God.
2) The one God, eternally existent in the persons of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3) The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension from Heaven, in His coming for the saints before the seven year tribulation, and in His personal return in power and glory after the tribulation.
4) The fall of man and the need of regeneration by the Lord Jesus Christ.
5) The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a life of righteous works, separated from the world, witnessing of His saving grace.
6) The resurrection of both the saved and lost, the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7) That God has ordained the local church for the perpetuation of His truth and work in the world.